Representative Office / Studio / Beauty Salon / Presentation Space for Creative Freelancers – All inclusive
One available room in a luxury three room 110m2 apartment built in 1900. All inclusive.
We are a team of independent artists (fashion, photography and hair & make-up) and we are looking to welcome a creative freelancer ready to rent our available room. We would love to share our working space with someone lovely & well organized complementing our professions such as: interior / jewelry / graphic designer, fashion / lifestyle blogger, wedding / event planner, calligrapher, beauty therapist, nail designer, stylist etc.
Fantastic address, excellent infrastructure & wonderful surroundings.
House and rooms are renovated, bright, windows to north and west.
Address: Fuchsthallergasse 3, 1090 Wien (corner with Nußdorfer Straße / Alserbachstraße)
Monthly rent EUR 570.– (incl. 20% VAT) or EUR 470.– (incl. 20% VAT – minus one wall where I showcase my hair adornments).
• monthly utilities: operating costs, electricity & heating (fair usage), Wi-Fi
• cleaning service & essentials
• basic household insurance
• storage room in the cellar & 1 extra shelve in the showroom
• 45sm shared areas: entrance / waiting area, kitchen, bathroom, toilet
• business exclusivity
• business address
The minimum rental term is 6 months with an extension option on a yearly basis.
Check-in costs: EUR 100.– (non-refundable), safety deposit: EUR 500.–
More photos you can see at www.patriciavincent.com/fuchsthallergasse
• tram 5/33/37/38 and bus 40A: immediate nearby
• U6 and tram 40/41/42: 300m
• Franz Joseph train station: 600m
• U4: 900m
• Parking around the house are usually easy to find.
• Supermarkets, pharmacies, restaurants, cafés, beauty salon, parks are within walking distance, supermarket and drug store in Franz Joseph train station are also open on Sundays and holidays. The area is also home to cultural institutions such as WUK, Volksoper, university departments and museums.
Mein idealer Raumpartner
The ideal co-working space partner is someone reliable, considerate, honest and well organized; loves and appreciates to work in a beautiful surrounding, respects her / his customers and strives to impress them in all regards.
I work as a full-time freelance fashion and bridal designer since 2006, I have my own atelier in Sievering and presentation space in Alsergrund (since 2016). I’m absolutely in love with my profession and I continuously seek to improve my skills, overall knowledge and work environment.